Date: Saturday, November 4, 2017
Volk Field Air National Guard Base
100 Independence Drive
Camp Douglas, WI 54618
- 1100 – 1230 Time to enjoy the National Guard Museum on base.
To learn more about the Wisconsin National Guard Museum, go to this website: (not theirs, but has some good pictures)
- 1230 – 1400 Guided tour of the base by TSgt Andrew Jackson
- 1400 – 1430 Meet and listen to a talk by the Base Commander Col David May
- Lunch at the Runaways Edge Club – Private room with the game on and bar type food and drinks available for purchase.
- Watch Air Force BEAT Army! Go Falcons!!
- WAFAPA Coins will be on sale for $10 each.
- Signed copies of the Lance Sijan book “Into the Mouth of the Cat” by Lance’s sister Janine will be on sale for $15 each.
***Pick up a Flyer with map of the base to the meeting location and parking at the gate.